What is an Elopement Package?
Here at WhereToElope.com, you will hear us talk a great deal about elopement packages. However, it recently occurred to us that not everyone might understand what these actually are! That’s why we have decided to put together this little guide to help you to not only understand what to expect from an elopement package, but also how to choose the right one to suit your needs!
The easiest way to explain what an elopement package is would be to liken it to a package vacation. You could book flights, rooms and activities separately, but it is often cheaper and more convenient to book a complete package with one vendor containing everything that you want and need. The same is true when it comes to booking an elopement. Why spend months coordinating with several vendors when you could book everything with one vendor then just show up and get married!
What is actually included with your elopement package depends on the vendor and your budget. At the minimum you can expect an officiant and ceremony, but more extensive packages will also include additional features such as flowers, cake, photography or even a room or the bridal suite.
Types of Elopement Packages
We have hundreds of different elopement packages listed from vendors all over the world, tailored to suit any budget. If you have a good idea of which destinations you want to consider then you can easily perform a location search to narrow down your options. However, if you haven’t yet decided on a location, then there are a number of other ways to narrow your search. All of our packages are categorized by type:
- Ceremony Only – Exactly what the name suggests these packages have just the essential elements you need to get married – a ceremony and officiant!
- Basic Packages – Our basic listings are among the cheaper packages and include only minimal 3-5 features. For example, an officiant, venue and bouquet
- Enhanced Packages – Enhanced packages are the next step up. You can expect 5 to 7 features with the extras being things like professional photography, music, cake topper, a champagne toast or maybe a spa treatment.
- All-Inclusive Packages – All-Inclusive elopement packages have 7+ features and will also include accommodation for the bride and groom. This is the package you need if you pretty much want to just show up with your wedding license knowing everything is taken care of – some packages may even include help obtaining the license!
- Mid-Week Packages – If you are on a tight budget, mid-week elopement packages usually offer discounted rates since the venues are not so busy. This is a great way to get an excellent deal!
Alternatively, you might prefer to choose your elopement package based on your budget. Choose from one of our five pricing categories:
Whatever your requirements, we have an elopement package to suit your needs. Take some time to browse or package listings.