Where to Elope:
If you’re a Couple looking for “where to elope” then you’re in the right place! From our experience the “where” in your elopement destination search normally means you’re looking first for continents, then countries, provinces, or states. Then you narrow your search down to islands, mountains, regions, resorts or cities. That is why we’ve organized WhereToElope.com geographically. The arrangement allows you to drill down from a larger “where” to narrow your search to a smaller geographical area. As a result of our research, we’ve discovered how hard it can be to find where to elope for your small wedding on a budget. WhereToElope.com has done the work for you!
We’ve searched through thousands of unrelated, duplicated or off-target results that come up when you search online for the keyword “where to elope” to produce this exclusive Elopement Vendor Directory. Click on these links to search for where to elope in the:
Places To Elope:
Where are the appropriate “places to elope”? It doesn’t matter if you have been thinking of an intimate beach wedding, a mountain elopement, a wedding chapel, a romantic exotic destination, or a cruise wedding. You are sure to find your place to elope in our Elopement Vendor Directory. After you’ve narrowed down your search to “where” then you can focus on the specific “place” to hold your wedding ceremony. You’ll find a variety of elopement vendors on WhereToElope.com at places to elope like B&Bs, Inns, Hotels, Officiants, Photographers, Wedding Chapels, Cruise Ships, and other Wedding Venues. Some of the Mobile Elopement Vendors will even travel to meet you at your “Place”. Eloping allows you to get married with more flexibility. Better still – you can do it with less time, stress and MONEY than large traditional weddings! On WhereToElope.com you can choose from over 1400 places to elope!
Plus you can discover our annual Editor’s list of the Best Places To Elope as voted by other Eloping Couples!
After you’ve chosen your “place” then you’ll want to narrow your search even further to select your specific elopement package. At this stage you’re probably going to want to do some comparison shopping before you book your wedding. So, that’s why WhereToElope.com created our Elopement Package Listing database. According to CostOfWeddings.com traditional weddings and that week long honeymoon can cost $30,000 or more. But, we’ve found that many elopement packages start at $100 for the Ceremony only; All Inclusive elopement packages including a 1-3 day “Minimoon” are $1,000-3,000 or over 90% less than a traditional wedding. Just think what you could do with an extra $27,000? The small romantic Boutique and Breakfast (B&B) Inns, Officiants, Planners, Venues, Chapels and Photographers listed on this website offer a wide variety of elopement packages and services to fit almost any budget.
What are Elopement Packages?
When it comes to pin-pointing the main reasons why couples choose to elope rather than having a traditional wedding the two main considerations are budget and stress avoidance. The average traditional wedding in America costs somewhere in the region of $25,656. In comparison, an all-inclusive elopement package averages $2,500 or less. That 90% budget reduction is enough to considerably reduce anyone’s stress level even before considering the other stress factors! When you choose to elope you choose to leave behind the stress of guest lists, venue bookings, and reception plans. Not to mention the endless list of other details that go hand in hand with planning a wedding. In fact, if you look for ready made elopement packages all you have to do is get a marriage license and show up on the day!
Elopement Packages may contain:
Officiant, Ceremony & Custom Vows
Venue – Indoor, Outdoor or Anywhere
Flowers – Bouquet and Boutonniere
Music- Prerecorded or Live
Photography and or Video
Spa Services or Gift Basket
Cake, Cupcakes, Breakfast or Dinners
Lodging, Honeymoon Suite or Vacation Rentals
Small Receptions and much more.
Are you ready to get things moving? Here is our checklist of things to look for in a Wedding Elopement Package.
- The Perfect All-Inclusive Venue: There are venues all across the country offering elopement packages. Start by thinking about where to elope. Perhaps there is somewhere you have always wanted visit but never had a chance. Eloping is the ideal opportunity! Similarly, if you want to get married on a beach, or atop a snowy mountain, then you need to choose an appropriate destination. Once you have the ideal location, you can begin looking at specific venues.
- An Authorized Officiant: The best elopement packages include an Officiant to perform the ceremony. Some locations have an ordained member of staff. Don’t forget, rules differ between states and counties. It’s worth asking vendors to guide you through the marriage license application. Officiants are often non-denominational, so for a specific faith you may need to book your own.
- Additional Accessories: Even if you are eloping, you can still enjoy the trappings of a traditional wedding. Look for packages that include extras like flowers, cake or photography. Some packages even offer candlelight dinners, spa treatments, or champagne with keepsake glasses. Eloping doesn’t mean settling for less than your dream wedding!
- A Great Price: One of the reasons couples choose elopement is the high cost of weddings. Whatever your budget you are sure to find an affordable package. Prices range from $100 for a basic ceremony to $5000 for all-inclusive elopements.
More Tips for Finding Elopement Packages
Once you have gone through each of the four main points listed above you should come up with a short list of potential elopement packages. However, before you go ahead and book one you must take the time to go over all of the terms and conditions to make sure that you understand and agree with them. Do not be afraid to ask questions – this is your wedding and you have every right to know exactly what you are getting.
When you book an all-inclusive vacation you know that it includes all of the key elements. The same applies to an elopement package. The difference is you are getting the key elements you need to elope or get married. Elopement packages not only make it easier to plan your elopement, but they are also a good way to save money!
How to Find Cheap Elopement Packages
One of the most popular reasons for couples to choose to elope is the ever-increasing cost of planning a traditional wedding. The average wedding carries a hefty $25,000 price tag. If you have a large guest list it could quickly become even more expensive. If you have a tight budget, you might find an elopement, or maybe even a destination wedding, is a perfect choice simply because these options are far less expensive! There are plenty of affordable elopement packages to be found offering everything you need to plan an intimate wedding. You can check out our Elopement Packages page for a rough idea of the options that are available and the prices you can expect to pay.
You could start by performing a search using one of the major search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo etc). All you need to do is run a search for ‘elopement packages’. Since you are already on WhereToElope.com we’ve already done the work for you. So, if you already have an idea about your destination you can do a Location search above. The results returned will provide you with links to elopement packages in the appropriate area. Some of the most popular elopement destinations include California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Las Vegas, Niagara Falls and Tennessee. However, there are venues all over the world which are great for eloping. It is also possible to stay close to home although most couples choose to combine the wedding with a weekend trip known as a mini-moon!
Eloping to Las Vegas & Beyond
Las Vegas is the most famous location when it comes to eloping. No surprise considering Las Vegas hosts over 100,000 weddings every year. It’s also one of the cheapest destinations for elopements. This is thanks to the many wedding chapels catering almost exclusively to eloping couples. One Las Vegas chapel has a drive-thru where couples can exchange vows for just $49, alternatively, if you are looking for a more traditional ceremony then check out the Elope-To-LasVegas.com website where you will find mid-week elopement packages from just $395. That website also offers a wide range of elopement packages for any budget. While researching elopement packages, we found the cheapest elopement destinations are Las Vegas and Reno. Both are great if you don’t want to spend too much on a wedding, but would enjoy a short trip.
However, although Las Vegas is the poster destination for elopement it is important not to discount the many romantic inns and bed and breakfasts that are scattered across the country. Some of these Inns are hidden gems offering affordable including bed & breakfast. It is also easy to find local officiants who will preside over your ceremony at an affordable rate. However, because these are such well-kept secrets it can be difficult to find them and that is why we would recommend using dedicated elopement vendor directory websites like WhereToElope.com. The Elopement Packages section has done the research for you and can present you with the information you need based on your individual criteria.
Affordable Elopement Packages
Sourcing an affordable elopement package is exactly the same as planning any other trip. You will want to look at the available options before deciding what you really want. That includes your destination and your budget. Look at packages that suit your budget to avoid disappointment. If you have the funds available you might also like to plan a reception at home for friends and family. This can be as formal or as casual as you like since it is not a traditional wedding!
Have you come across any low-cost elopement packages? We would love to hear about them in the comments section below.
Looking For Small Wedding or Elopement Packages?
Do you have a tight budget? Want to avoid the hassle of planning a traditional wedding? Whatever the reason, choosing to elope is the best decision you will ever make. Here are our tips for choosing an elopement package.
- Destination – The best elopements will double as honeymoons, so the destination is important. Look for elopement packages offering free or discounted upgrades to couples who will both marry and honeymoon at the destination.
- Packages – Small venues often offer packages including your ceremony and accommodation. Depending on the venue, packages may also include flowers, music, photography, and catering.
- One Stop Shopping – We find many couples who choose to elope want something convenient and hassle free. However, there can be complications when marrying out-with your home state. Look for elopement packages offering a consultant or coordinator to guide you through the arrangements.
- Service Discounts – When you book your elopement, your venue may be able to arrange discounts with local providers. It’s a good idea to ask if they can recommend vendors for services not provided on-site.
- Lodging – Even although you are eloping, you may want to invite selected family or friends. A small venue may not be able to accommodate many guests – check the venue’s capacity and availability.
Regardless if you are inviting 10 guests, 40 or having an intimate ceremony for two, you still want the day to be special. We can help you select the right elopement packages and guide you towards affordable elopement destinations.
Take a look at the Vendors listed on the country, state or province web pages on our website to get a better idea of some of the venues and elopement packages available.
* NOTE: We have reviewed hundreds of Elopement Packages offered by a wide range of suppliers in many different destinations and discovered that prices can vary greatly by location, season, supplier, day of the week plus due to inclusions/exclusions and many other factors. Eloping couples should confirm all of the details of their elopement packages before booking.
By Dave Westfall is an Internally recognized Elopement Expert, Founder and Publisher of WhereToElope.com.
WhereToElope the easiest way to Just Married!
Over the last six years, WhereToElope.com has helped over 1 Million Couples, just like you, go from Engaged to ‘Just Married’.
We’ve helped them do it without all of the cost, stress, energy and time that often comes with planning a large traditional wedding. That’s why we say, WhereToElope.com is the “Elopement Authority Site” for “where to elope”, “places to elope” and “elopement packages”.