Elopement Websites for Sale or Lease:
What does it take to run an Elopement Website? The typical Small Business activities like:
- May Include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Pay Per Click (PPC) and Email.
- Attending Regional Wedding Shows and Events
- Strategic Partnerships
- Subscription Sales (B2B)
- Wedding & Elopement Leads (B2C)
- Venue Showings and Rehearsals
- Administration (aka Operations)
- Wedding Planning
- Project Management
- Systems (Website)
- Listings Set-Up and Maintenance
- Hosting and WordPress Maintenance
- Bookkeeping (aka Finance)
You’d also need a PayPal or Merchant Account to collect Online Payments and to Pay Vendors.
We’re also offering a Low Cost Licensing (aka Lease) Option that would keep your website part of the WhereToElope.com Lead Network.